Construction Automation Partner – Efficient Project Control
To associate as CONSTRUCTION AUTOMATION PARTNER in projects with the PMC/EPCM/OWNER operators to help them achieve complete control & automation in the construction projects by implementing EPCPROMAN – software solution package in the projects for construction management,project control,material management,progress automation,tracking etc.
EPCPROMAN software suite consists of following software:-
ICGP, AUTOSPOOL, SPOOLMAN/ERMAN, MATCONTRK/STOREMAN, ISOMEC, MTOMAN etc.
- On-Job implementation with trained manpower
- Expert team members handling the project
- Instant support with dedicated backend support team
- Team exposure with multi-Project environment
- International project exposure
- Seamless communication, coordination
- Better control & resolution
Basic Implementation Process
- Project creation
- Processing inputs
- Spool drawing, erection drawing generation from IDF/PCP/IPMF files using AUTOSPOOL based on various criteria considering transportability, ease of fabrication/erection,
- BOM, weld summary generation from AUTOSPOOL
- Drawings management through the software
- Document management using a dedicated document controller
- Revision management
- Matching front analysis
- Work package/Job card creation
- Material issuance through material issuance voucher
- Handling of overhead/Surplus material & control
- Handling of donation/Substitution of materials
- Recording fabrication progress
-Fitup/Welding/NDT/PWHT/Hardness inspection/Ferrite test etc.
-Spools painting, sending/receiving spools to laydown, dispatch of spools for erection
- Recording erection progress
– Fitup/Welding/NDT/PWHI/Hardness inspection/Ferrite test etc.
– Spool erection,support erection,valve erection,installation of gaskets & fasteners etc.
– Line erection clearance,
– Loop/Test pack clearance
– Loop testing,flushing & box up
– System/Sub-system level progress & backlog monitoring
- Line history sheet record/monitor/control
- Flange history sheet record/monitor/control
- Progress review reports
-Management level reporting w.r.t. materials/fabrication/erection
-RCM level & area coordinator level reporting w.r.t. materials/fabrication/erection
-Supervisor level reporting w.r.t. materials/fabrication/erection
-Daily/Weekly/Monthly progress reports
-Welder performance/NDT coverage etc.
Spool Operation and Fabrication/Erection Management
- Developing the project frame for spool drawing processing.
- Selection of field weld/Shop weld / Field fit weld location on the spool isometric drawing based on the project information provided by contractor.
- Generation of spooled isometric drawings and individual spool piece drawings from IDF/PCF/IPMF files of isometric extracted from PDMS models. Also generate erection isometrics showing the spool numbers and erection MTO.
- Revision change control and maintaining consistency in joint numbers. This may require verification of old revision with latest revision.
- Back check of the spool drawings by comparing with contractor’s original drawing to ensure the integrity of attribute data, text information etc.
- Auto-extraction of weld data, spool wise BOM, NDE, PWHT, PMI,PAINTING, INSULATION etc. and pipe support details for both at shop and field.
- Weld identification of primary pipe support and structural supports specification break shall be considered as spool limit
- Numbering all the pipe spools and provide final documentation with all changes marked on hard copy & electronic copy of spool drawings and isometric drawings.
- Furnishing the priority list based on material availability (matching front analysis report), generate spool wise & ISO wise constraint list, give follow up list for the contractor with PC details, spool wise progress status etc.
- Service provider to customize EPCPROMAN software or create suitable software for transferring all data from the isometrics to spool sheets and erection drawings.
- Document/Drawing and revision control
- Fabrication & erection material management, tracking, monitoring, controlling and reporting.
- Work order planning and fabrication control
- Welding and inspection control (Both fabrication & erection)
- Spool movement control
- Field piping erection, test pack, punch clearance and system/subsystem clearance control
- NDT requirement tracking and generation of outstanding report
- Pipe supports fabrication & installation management
- Management information system for project progress.
- Tracking of painting & internal /external coating on the applicable spools
- Forecasting of front availability based on material arrival dates.
- Line continuity studies & reporting of site work front generated with respective adjoining spools.
This is very essential documentation required for the project. A system of recording test certificate numbers (TC numbers) (unique number to be assigned) and heat numbers/batch number is made available in the system. Against each part number used in shop and field the heat numbers/batch number will be recorded for traceability.
Job Card Preparation
Preparation of job card based on material availability ,preparation of material issue vouchers(MIVs) for job cards & issue job card and drawings to the fabrication contractor at fabrication shop.
Planned Vs Actual S- Curve
System can generate planned vs actual s-curve automatically based on the fabrication/erection progress to monitor the progress trend.Progress & trend of individual activities like Fitup/Welding/NDT etc. can be monitored.
Monthly running-account bill (RA bill) based on approved schedule of rates (SOR) can be generated from the system with Abstract sheet/Measurement sheet & Backup reports.
Automation using Barcodes/RFID Technology
Production process like Cutting/Kitting/Fit/Welding/NDT offering reports / PWHT etc. can be automated through barcodes & scanning technology for real-time progress update.
Spool outgate pass for painting/Laydown/Dispatch can be controlled using Barcodes/RFID scanning.
Erection process like Spool Lofting/Spool Erection/Valve erection etc can be automated using Barcodes/RFIDs.
Spool Search using RFID Technology
Specific spool search with Buzz/Beep alarm is enabled through RFID & BARCODES scanning devices.
Fabrication & erection process automation can be customized as per requirement
Manpower requirement/Deployment depends on project scope & project duration. This can be discussed at the time of interaction.